Wednesday, April 30, 2008

3 Video Premieres ~ Lloyd, Lil' Mama & Carrie Underwood

Wow! This day of video premieres is just not stopping! Here are 3 more videos all quickly mashed up into this 1 post. The first video is for Lloyd's "How We Do It (Around My Way)" featuring Ludacris. I really love the green-screen effects, and glad to see both these dudes back. The next video is Lil' Mama's video for her song called "L.I.F.E.". I'm not really a big fan of her music, but the song and video both have really great meanings. And the final video, is for Carrie Underwood's track "Last Name". I'm not a fan of country, but this I guess is a decent song. The video continues off from where her hit video "Before He Cheats" left off. I really like this concept and i know it will be an instant classic! Enjoy 'em!

Lloyd featuring Ludacris ~ "How We Do It (Around My Way)"



Lil' Mama ~ "L.I.F.E."


Carrie Underwood ~ "Last Name"


{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

0 comments: