Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nicole Scherzinger ~ "Rio" (Video Premiere)

Any avid reader of this blog knows how much I love Nicole Scherzinger. After many failed singles, Nicole returned back to recording with the Pussycat Dolls. But she is not about to leave the solo scene just yet. She has recorded a cover of Duran Duran's song "Rio" for a bodywash commercial. Here is the video premiere for the song, and I really like it. I don't really care for the song, but the video is so colorful and summerish, still being very simple at the same time. But that's ok if your not liking Nicole's solo material. PCD's first single off the new album is set to be released later next month! Enjoy!


{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Killed the original song...first sounds like elevator music then completely changes to something else...I'd rather hear the Duran Duran original...I hope she had permission to massacre their song.