Thursday, August 14, 2008


NEW MUSIC: Brandy ~ "Right Here (Departed)"

R&B singer Brandy and older sister of singer Ray J, has been around since the early 90's and never gotten the huge fame she deserved. After a 4 year break from the musical world, Brandy is back with a bang! Here is her first single off her upcoming album out later this year. The song is called "Right Here (Departed)". The song is an amazing uptempo pop-r&b track, and I knew it would be a hit from the first moment the song began. I hope this gets her the huge fame she deserves. Enjoy!

Brandy ~ "Right Here (Departed)": D/L #1 | D/L #2

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. This song better be a hit because I feel that it is sooo amazing. I think this is is the best that I've heard from her.