Wednesday, August 13, 2008



Britney Spears, has been literally all over the place these last 2 years, shaving her head, performing horribly at the MTV VMA's, recording her album ''Blackout'', going through legal troubles, and so much more. After finally getting her life back into the shape it was before she met ex, Kevin Federline, Britney has sat down for an exclusive interview with OK Magazine. This was her first interview in years, and she dishes us all the dirt on her life and sons. She really sounds like an amazing mom and I'm really proud of her for that. Take a peek at a snippet of the interview below...
"Do you sing to the boys?
I do. I actually wrote a song for my new album about them called "My Baby". It's a real beautiful song.

Do the boys sing?
Yes. I'll start, and they'll join in.

Have you taught them to swim?
They both jump in the water. Well, [Jayden James] almost jumps in. [Sean] Preston will jump in, and then JJ thinks he can but then he jumps to me and screams, 'mommy, mommy, mommy,' the whole time.

Do the boys share a room here?
They have separate rooms upstairs by my room.

Are the boys getting into how they look?
[Sean] Preston is. He wants his shirt and shoes. He'll tell me what he wants to wear.

What are you doing for their birthdays?
I want to have a traditional party, a joint party for both of them. I have some friends with kids who I am going to invite. There will probably be about 15 or 20 of us. There is going to be homemade ice cream. Probably my dad will make that. We'll have the jumpers and bouncers.

How do you feel about your boys getting into the entertainment business?
If they want to do it, and if they are talented enough, I would support them. But they'd have to express an interest on their own.

Would you like to see them pursue it?
I'd rather not, but I'd love them unconditionally if they wanted to. I'd just as soon they have a more normal childhood.

Do you cook a lot?
I do. Usually, the maid and I will cook together.

What's your house specialty?
I love rice and baked chicken. We'll cook that together, and the kids love my spaghetti. I think for some reason they like my spaghetti better than what they have at their dad's house.

What's special about Mom's spaghetti?
I think it's my sauce. I make it with love, and I make it from scratch."

0 comments: