Saturday, June 21, 2008



Exactly a year ago, Lil' Mama rose to fame with her smash single "Lip Gloss". After many other semi-popular singles, Lil' Mama is back with her fifth video for "What It Is (Strike a Pose)" featuring T-Pain. The song has a bit of a gangsta rap theme to it, even though it is still kinda hip-pop. The video, is very 80's, but still very cool and fun at the same time. This is one of her best tracks ever, IMO, and I hope it becomes the hit it deserves to be. Enjoy!



{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

1 comments:

Markie said...

Your site rocks! I hope you'll add me in your affiliates. My site is quite new, still not much stuffs in it.

If you've added me in your affiliates, just inform me and I'll add you, too in mine.

Thanks! http://divasandbitches.blogspot.com

p.s.
i love ur banner! ;o)