Wednesday, May 14, 2008


Robin Thicke ~ "Magic" (New Song)

With his hit single last year "Lost Without U", Robin Thicke has made a lasting impression on the music world. And with the success after ''The Evolution of Robin Thicke'', Robin has become more famous than ever before. His new album is set to debut later this year, and here is the premiere of the first single "Magic" from a French radio station. I personally find this song to be like many things I've heard in the past, and there's nothing special to me about it. But, maybe it can grow on me like his previous songs. Enjoy!!

Robin Thicke ~ "Magic": D/L #1 | D/L #2

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving it. I love the horns and the arrangement. It doesn't sound similar to me, however, it may be due to the fact that he's the only male artist out there that I like. The others just bore me.