Friday, May 16, 2008


The Pussycat Dolls ~ "When I Grow Up" (New Song)

OMG right now I am going crazy!! After their hit album ''PCD'' back in 2005, the Pussycat Dolls have finally made their comeback to make them the biggest girl group in the history of music! Their new single is called "When I Grow Up" and let me tell you this first, after a couple listens, this track is FIRE! The beginning may be a bit weird, but the chours is a hot club banga! Also, this time around you can hear all the other members singing along with Nicole. Finally, my favorite singers ever have made the comeback to reclaim their rightfully deserved throne. Enjoy it!

The Pussycat Dolls ~ "When I Grow Up": D/L #1 | D/L #2

{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ii fckz wit da chorus =D

dey ain't got shit on danity kane doe.

Anonymous said...

damn where have these'sz four lil qirl been ii cant count nicole cuz she was in the light but damn this reminds me of danity kane only one qood person in the qroup