Monday, July 21, 2008



Most recently Britney Spears has been trying to get her life back in shape, but now her family is forcing her to get back into the recording studio and start work on her new album. But just because she is back recording, it doesn't mean she's happy about it! Britney is supposedly very pissed at her parents, and she is expressing some anger toward them in some of her new songs.

She is singing very openly about her beef with her mom, and she is not hiding anything. The diss track is called "ATM" and insiders are reporting it contains the following lyrics: "Hey Mama, I know it's my cash you seek... You know they treat me like an ATM, but y'all know that I'm too good for 'em."

Also, she is supposedly working on a song about her ex, Justin Timberlake. In the track called "Already Bad" she hints that JT wasn't her first love or the person she, you know, lost it to. Here are some it's lyrics: "I know you thought you were the first, but I had already quenched my thirst, I was already bad."

Her new album is expected to drop right in time for the holidays, sometime in mid-December. Sources also tell us the songs will be very uptempo and similar to her previous album ''Blackout''. I hope these tracks leak soon, and I hope her all the best of luck with his new project and her drama filled life.

0 comments: