Friday, June 13, 2008



After the very successful first album, ''PCD'', the Dolls are back! Here is the Pussycat Dolls newest video for their single "When I Grow Up". I absolutely love this song and the video is fabulous as well! I could tell they edited the chorus a bit and you can hear more of the girls vocals then just Nicole. The video reminds a bit of Lloyd's "How We Do It (Around My Way)", and I love the dance break near the middle. Never the less this will be another hit for the girls.Their sophomore effort, ''Doll Domination'' will be out in September. Enjoy it!



High School Musical star, Vanessa Hudgens will also be releasing her sophomore album this summer. The first single, "Sneakernight" is not doing that good, and I can't blame the world! The song literally sucks, and does not showcase any of her talent. The video is cool, and I love her shows, but if the song sucks, the video can't be that good. She needs to release a second single soon if she wants to be saved! Enjoy the video!!



{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

1 comments:

Rodrigo said...

In real, "PCD" is their second album. The first album was "Sway" and "Doll Domination" will be the third.