Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Michelle Williams ~ "We Break the Dawn" (Video Premiere)

Ever since the begining, I have always been a fan of Beyonce and Kelly Rowland, and I never cared for the other Destiny's Child member, Michelle Williams. But now, after hearing "We Break the Dawn", she has earned my full respect! Her new video for the track, is a bit sexual, but I'm really feeling how she is breaking out of her shell. The whole feel of the video is just amazing. I think she can make it big too! Enjoy!!


{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

2 comments:

Strictly Physical said...

I love this song soooooo much!... I found out later that she was one on DC :P...Never noticed her...But now I heard this song! damnn...It's great!

Anonymous said...

its very very good even from 1st listen. have u got it on mp3