Tuesday, April 29, 2008


Busta Ryhmes featuring Linkin Park ~ "We Made It" (New Song & Video Premiere)

Busta Ryhmes' latest album ''Blessed'' is set to be released on June 17th (my birthday, lol) and it seemed like forever since the first single leaked. Well today, iTUNES was the first to get their hands on it, and now the rest of the world has it! The song is called "We Made It" featuring the rock group Linkin Park. The song is still the old Busta but now with a rock feel blended into it. I'm really loving this song, and I think this can be one of his biggest hits ever. The video is really cool too, and I could see it going far also. I guess Jay-Z isn't the only rapper who can succesfully experiment with rock. Enjoy!!

Busta Ryhmes featuring Linkin Park ~ "We Made It": D/L #1 | D/L #2



{What is your opinion? Leave some thoughts!}

0 comments: