Rihanna ~ Take a Bow (New Song)

Friday, March 14, 2008

Here is Rihanna's new track from the re-release of ''Good Girl Gone Bad'' called "Take a Bow". And actually, it's her new single! Ya, it pretty much sucks, but a lot of people like it. It is a bit to ballad for me, and not single material like her current hit "Don't Stop the Music". It also kinda reminds me of her duet with Ne-Yo, "Hate That I Love You". Ryan Seacrest premiered the song today on one of my favorite, local radio stations, 102.7 KIIS FM (Yes, I'm from Los Angeles)! Enjoy the song, though I doubt it can go far.

D/L: RIHANNA ~ "TAKE A BOW"*
*Note: From now on files will be uploaded onto MediaFire. Zshare has been giving my computer (along with many other people's) a virus and and a lot of spam. I hope everyone can adjust to this change.

0 comments: