Soulja Boy Tell'em featuring Arab ~ Yahhh (Video Premiere)

Friday, January 18, 2008

I only am posting this video to show what a one hit wonder this stupid poser is! WTF is wrong with this song, no more like this guy? Who releases a song called "Yahhh" as a single? And its not even a decent sounding song! It features Arab (Pronounced Ay-Rob) off Soulja Boy's debut album (And hopefully last) ''Souljaboytellem.com''. I'm also pissed because at the end of the video he copies Rich Boy's track ''Throw Some D's". But, this video is good for a hell of a laugh. It features people making fun of celebs like Britney Spears to Hilary Clinton. I thought Soulja was a well-rounded off artist after he released the R&B track "Soulja Girl", but I guess I was wrong. This kid really has to go back to school and as far as the recording studio as possible!

0 comments: