Janet & Mariah Album News!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

More news has been released today about this years top 2 R&B albums! It's all about Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey, my queens of R&B Pop! This information have been long awaited and I'm glad it's finally here!

Mariah Carey's up first. It was confirmed by the L.A. Reid, the chairman of The Island Def Jam Music Group, who was previewing Mariah's new album In London. The 11th album from the superstar will be titled ''E=MC²'' and it will be out in April. Some confirmed new songs are "Bye Bye", "Migrate" (featuring T-Pain), "Touch My Body" and "I'll Be Lovin’ You Long Time". Also confirmed is that this album will be having 6 singles! Dan, I can't wait to hear 'em!
n, l.a. reid, lovin you long time, mariah carey, migrate, t-pain, that chick, touch my body
Last but not least, it's Janet time! Confirmed today was the album artwork for Janet's new album ''Discipline''. The album is due later this month or in early February. The cover is in HQ for your pleasure! Enjoy!

0 comments: