Entertainment Weekly's 5 Worst Albums of '07

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Every week I receive an issue of Entertainment Weekly and last week's issue was all about last year's best and worst. The music section was a complete shock to me, especially the wost albums part. Take a look at the 5 worst albums of 2007 by Entertainment Weekly.

5) Jennifer Lopez - ''Brave''
4) Good Charlotte - ''Good Morning Revival''
3) 50 Cent - ''Curtis''
2) OneRepublic - ''Dreaming Out Loud''
1) Soulja Boy - ''Souljaboytellem.com"

I absolutely love music from all of these artists and this was a complete shock for me! Good Charlotte had a real good album and that doesn't deserve to be anywhere on this list. You can download their newest hit, "I Don't Wanna Be In Love (Dance Floor Anthem)" right here. Jennifer Lopez's CD I actually own and that was a bit of a disappointment. 50 Cent could have done better also, but I don't think he deserved to be here. Soulja Boy had one of the biggest singles of the year and his follow-up ''Soulja Girl'' was really good too. I personally haven't heard the whole album so I can't be the judge of that. The only that should have been on this list is OneRepublic. Yes, "Apologize" was huge and great, but the rest of the album didn't compare. This is the only time I can say Timbaland has failed. I had expected to see Hurricane Chris' album here, but i guess I was wrong! :)

0 comments: