Asia Cruise ~ Selfish (Video Premiere)

Thursday, January 24, 2008

By now you have heard of Asia Cruise, the newest prodigy of The HiTz Committee Records. Her first single "Selfish" leaked last year and she has been working on her album for a year now. But the weird thing is the label wished to keep her identity a secret! They just posted up a picture of her black silhouette and it was called Who is Asia Cruise?. This promotion technique actually worked, kinda, lol. She revealed her identity today in her video premiere! The track wasn't that good to me at first but now I'm starting to digg it.

But this Asia Cruise girl, is not what I imagined her to be, lol. I (among with may other people) thought it would be Asia Nitollano, former member of the Pussycat Dolls, who claimed her fame on their reality show. But it is just some Asian girl. I just wonder where ''Cruise'' came from? Tis video also features a part of anoher one her songs at the end I'm thinking will be called "Boyfriend". Enjoy the video! You can visit her MySpace here!

0 comments: